Multiple restaurants throughout the commonwealth are bringing back igloos for prospects to proceed outside eating into the winter months.
Massachusetts restaurants expanded the development in 2020 as a result of COVID-19 pandemic, inflicting an elevated curiosity in outside eating. But because the winter months introduced in chilly and snow, restaurants needed to get inventive.
That’s when prospects started to simply discover igloos, inexperienced homes and different distinctive outside eating experiences.
See under for an inventory of Massachusetts restaurants with igloos this winter.
- 75 on Liberty Wharf in Boston has igloos out there for outside eating.
- The Anchor Boston requires reservations for its igloos. It additionally provides the igloos for New Year’s Eve.
- Black & White Grille in Spencer has igloos for outside eating.
- The Bowery Bar in Boston has 5 yurts.
- The Deck Bar in Northampton has igloos for prospects.
- Fuse in Westford has igloos for prospects.
- Inn at Hastings Park in Lexington is offered by reservation. “Each igloo features a charming faux-fireplace heater and mini speaker for some enjoyable background music,” the restaurant mentioned.
- LEWIS’ in Norwood has igloos out there for outside eating.
- Liz’s Cafe in Provincetown requires reservations for dinner however breakfast and lunch are first come first serve.
- Lock 50 in Worcester has igloos for dinner reservations. Lunch or brunch choices are on a primary come first serve foundation.
- Lookout Rooftop Bar Boston has igloos for outside eating.
- Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club in Brewster has room for 6 folks and contains fur throws and your personal Bluetooth speaker.
- Over the Charles on the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton in Cambridge is providing gentle up igloos for prospects. They have to be reserved.
- The Pour Yard in Quincy requires reservations. They are additionally out there for New Year’s Eve.
- Riverhouse in Taunton is providing igloos. The restaurant can also be providing Gingerbread kits on Wednesdays.
- Tavern at Weathervane Golf Club in Weymouth has igloos for outside eating.
- The Tipsy Toboggan in Fall River has igloos that at the moment are out there for reservations.
- Turtle Swamp Brewing in Jamaica Plain has heated igloos, which require a reservation.
Know of igloo eating in Massachusetts that we missed? Let us know at email@example.com.